35 Year old, professional world class athlete with experience since 1989.
Grew up in Brazil, Maui resident since 2000.
Traveled the world representing international sponsors on National and International competitions.
Featured in numerous kiteboarding & paragliding movies, magazine, teaching books etc.
Participated in many TV shows on Travel Chanel, National Geographic and others.
Expert teaching the arts of Paragliding & Kiteboarding.
Born in Sao Paulo Brazil, US citizen, resident of Maui since 2000
Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Paragliding since early 90′s, ranked top 10 in Brazil from 1992 to 1996, ranked
top 20 on the Paragliding World Cup 1993 & 1994
- Tandem paragliding since ’91 with a 100% clean safety record taking more than 9000 first timers in the air with zero incidents
- Teaching paragliding and paramotoring since 1992 around Brazil and the U.S., totaling more than 150 certified students, again with zero incidents
- Paragliding sponsors, Coca-Cola, Puma and Antartica beer. 2 years (1995 & 1996) traveling to the most popular places in Brazil in a major marketing campaign. Logged over 400 hours Paramotoring commercially.
- Managed and worked for several paragliding schools & retail business
- Sao Paulo, Brazil: Nomads of the Air, 1991/1992, Sao Paulo CEA 1993, Andradas 1994
- Miami Florida: Aerolight USA, 1997
- New York: New York Paragliding Center, 1998/1999
- Maui, Hawaii: Proflyght Paragliding, 2000-present date, actively working as a USHPA advanced paragliding instructor and tandem pilot
Emerged onto the kiteboarding scene in 2000 and has been dedicated to innovating and teaching the sport ever since.
- Ranked top 10 in the world PKRA & PKWT events 2002 & 2003
- Ranked 6th on the Red Bull King of the Air 2003 world class international event
- Became a certified professional instructor in 2000
- Trained over a thousand beginners and over 50 instructors in the last twelve years (with zero incidents)
- Worked for Action Sports Maui, Aqua Sports Maui, New Wind OR among many other schools in Europe
- Currently works with the best kiteoarding school in the world KSM Kitebording School of Maui
- Crossed most on the major channels on the Hawaiian Islands , with no suport boat (videos)
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, Advanced Diver, Rescue Diver, Medic First Aid cy Claumar- Aqua / PADI Instr. #OWSI- 52728